International Project Accountant CSA104194
Job Industry: Temporary / Interim
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum
Job Type: Contract
Reference Number: CSA104194
- We have an exciting contract opportunity for an International Project Accountant based in Edinburgh City Centre.
This is a fixed term contract for six months to cover an internal move.
About the role
This role will principally involve dealing with year-end accounting and audit of overseas entities and it will report the International Accounting and Controls Manager.
Part of the role will involve building relationships and working closely with key internal stakeholders such as the Head of Financial Control, Finance controllers and International Managers based remotely.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of year end trial balances to support the financial statements
- Collation of year end working papers files for submission to auditors
- Assistance during annual audit
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will ideally be a Qualified Chartered Accountant and must be able demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge of UK GAAP.
Applicants should have strong attention to detail and be able to grasp, retain and analyse complex information and concepts.
Candidates should also be proficient in MS Office applications and have excellent verbal communication skills.