Financial Control Assistant Manager CGA104036
Job Industry: Temporary / Interim
Salary: Up to £250 per day
Job Type: Contract
Reference Number: CGA104036
- Our client has a daily rate opportunity in their Financial Control team on a 3 month rolling contract basis.
The Financial Control team supports Business Partner customers by providing financial control and assurance of source system data, along with month end accounting and control.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The work involves delivery of daily controls, monthly reconciliations and attestation to balances as well as supporting a number of projects with regards to the Treasury Oracle sub ledger.
* Supporting the process of getting data into the Treasury Oracle sub on a daily basis.
* Testing of feeds post system changes.
* Assisting to identify and implement process improvements to the EUCs and processes through each month as part of BAU.
* Working with the central project team to implement more long term investment & improvement.
* Supporting a robust control framework for all processes within remit.
* Undertaking ad hoc work and investigation arising from stakeholder requests.
* Supporting agreed funded and unfunded projects.
* Supporting delivery of efficiencies and culture of continuous improvement.
* Establishing and building relationships with stakeholders.
* Active participation in resource sharing.
* Support the implementation of robust processes aligned to business objectives, recommending improvements where appropriate.
* Minimise operational risks using judgement to determine where issues require escalation.
* Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions.
* Participate in Resource Sharing, demonstrating collaboration and teamwork across the department.
* Support and drive continuous improvement in behaviours and processes.
* May have or be studying towards a professional finance qualification (or qualified by experience).
* Understanding of relevant business systems, along with practical understanding of financial systems and processes.
* Ability to use and manipulate spreadsheets, produce formatted charts and use advanced formulae and pivot tables.
* Awareness of market and industry environment (commercial awareness).