Internal Auditor - Business Change CAC103714
Job Industry: Temporary / Interim
Salary: £35000 per annum
Job Type: Contract
Reference Number: CAC103714
Our client has a 9-month fixed term opportunity within their Audit Change Programmes & Projects team.
Ideally you will have a Change background but we are also keen to hear from people with the required attributes, who are eager to develop their career in Internal Audit.
Key Accountabilities include:
The role will suit an organised and pro-active individual with excellent attention to detail. You will demonstrate good judgement, be able to process complex information and produce clear oral and written summaries to support efficient and informed decision making.
You will support the delivery of audits set out in the annual audit plan by assessing and reporting on the company's risks and controls.
- Work collaboratively to support delivery of the audit plan to agreed budgets and timescales.
- Deliver insightful, accurate and well written reports on the risk management and control framework for relevant bank functions and processes.
- Keep your knowledge up to date of the company's business activities and the industry, market and regulatory environment . Apply that knowledge to understand the potential impact of changes to the company's strategy and business objectives, and to current and planned audit engagements.
- Build, develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders during all audit and non-audit related interactions.
Influence stakeholders to implement any required improvements in governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Plan and deliver risk-based audit engagements within agreed budgets and to a high standard.
*Previous audit experience is beneficial, but is not essential.
*Relevant qualification preferred: e.g. CIIA, CISA, ACCA, CA.
*Prior experience in the financial services industry is beneficial, but is not essential.