Process Consultant CSA104086
Job Industry: Temporary / Interim
Salary: £350 - £400 per day
Job Type: Contract
Reference Number: CSA104086
- INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Edinburgh's leading financial services firms for a period of 3 months. This is a varied role that combines project management (BAU process) with hands-on document and relationship management. We are looking for someone that is flexible to support a range of activities to support the end to end production of the Annual Report Accounts. A detailed plan has already been created - the individual will be required to ensure that the plan is monitored and tasks communicated as appropriate to ensure progress in line with plan.
The individual will also be required to provide hands-on support to a number of document production related tasks - this will include processing requested changes to the document in a controlled manner, combining a number of individual components into an overall document, providing track changes of the document to key review groups.
* Pro-actively lead, manage and propose solutions for the implementation and successful delivery of the full year financial reporting processes.
* Document management for the Annual report and accounts and other externally published documents - including all aspects of setup, production management, control, delivery, print and external disclosure.
* Responsible for ensuring workable timetables are in place for key external deliverables and for monitoring of these timetables/issues to be escalated.
* Works with stakeholders both within and outside of Finance and all levels of seniority.
* You will receive feedback on the Annual Report Accounts from a wide range of reviewers - you will need to ensure that these are collated and communicated in a timely manner to individual section owners for consideration (and then provide responses back to those that had raised the comments).
* The individual will need to be extremely proficient in use of MS Office - Particularly Word and Excel.
This is an intensely busy period for the team and working beyond a normal working day will be expected in order for key deliverables to be achieved. A vital part of your role will be to develop strong working relationships with a number of key stakeholders within the key business functions, and to ensure they deliver in line with agreed timings.