Management Accountant RM104040
Job Industry: Accountancy
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Reference Number: RM104040
- Wilkinson & Associates are actively supporting a mid-scale asset manager in the recruitment of an experienced Management Accountant.
Our client has a well-established and experienced team and the size of the company is reflected in the breadth of the individual remits within the finance team.
The purpose of the role is to control and monitor revenues and expenses incurred in the business and analysing variances to plans / forecasts.
Summary of the role profile:
* Act as a Business Partner for European Chief Investment Officer
* Completion of revenue and assets reforecasts and budget working within the European business.
* Collection and analysis of business allocations to support monthly financial reporting.
* Development of complete and comprehensive transfer pricing framework
*Improvement of MI around net fund AMC and profitability
*Preparation of detailed analysis of key trends within the Retail book
*Provide finance support for new fund/product launches
*Ensure new reporting requirements to support the newly formed European business are met.
*Preparation of benchmark analysis and trend reporting.
To be considered for the role candidates should be / have:
*A qualified accountant
*A background of working in the asset management sector. Applicants with similar experience gained in different environments will also be considered.
*Good communication skills and commercial awareness are essential to verbally communicate management information.
*Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities are also essential.
*Accountability and ability to challenge in a constructive manner.
*Innovative thinking to increase efficiency within the role.
*Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
*Ability to make best use of technology to support processes.