Financial Control, Statutory and Regulatory Reporting CSA103918
Job Industry: Temporary / Interim
Salary: £250 - £270 per day
Job Type: Contract
Reference Number: CSA103918
- Our client has a number of daily rate vacancies in their Financial Control, Statutory and Regulatory Reporting team.
The roles will support daily and monthly processes and will involve working with source systems and the SAP ledger, analysing the outputs and providing assurance over the figures.
* Supporting the timely delivery of monthly internal and/or external reporting requirements.
* Working closely with colleagues throughout Central Finance and non-Finance business areas to meet required deliverables.
* Supporting a robust control framework for all processes within remit.
* Undertaking ad hoc work and investigation arising from stakeholder requests.
* Supporting delivery of efficiencies and culture of continuous improvement.
* Establishing and building relationships with stakeholders.
* Support the implementation of robust processes aligned to business objectives, recommending improvements where appropriate.
* Minimise operational risks using judgement to determine where issues require escalation.
* Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to support the provision of quality and timely information and analysis to inform business decisions.
* Support and drive continuous improvement in behaviours and processes.
* May have or be studying towards a professional finance qualification (or qualified by experience).
* Understanding of relevant business systems, along with practical understanding of financial systems and processes.
* Ability to use and manipulate spreadsheets, produce formatted charts and use advanced formulae and pivot tables.
* Awareness of market and industry environment (commercial awareness).
* Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Presentation skills.
* Ability to implement change.